© 2013 SCNAT
|Home > Events|
26.09.2012 | Environment | Meetings, Conferences
World Clean Technology Summit
1. Access to Cleaner Alternative Energy Cooking and Heating Exposure
2. Renewable Energy- Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Hydro, BioEnergy, Biogas, Biomass.
3. Energy Efficiency in production sectors.
4. Access to Safe Water, Food Security and implications on Global Health and GHG emissions.
5. Insurance & Risk Management as a sustainability tool for Clean Technology investments.
6. Partnerships in Clean Technology and Global sustainability.
Pilot International, Uganda